Primary Care Physician MUA
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Flexible weekday schedules
At Hartford HealthCare, the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career in primary care. Our physician led multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to join more than 400 engaged colleagues in our innovative and responsive organization. We have opportunities located throughout central and eastern CT.
WE OFFER LOAN FORGIVENESS!
Our focus on innovation is improving outcomes and
satisfaction for patients and physicians
- More than 80% of our payer contracts include reimbursement for value and panel size
- Behavioral health providers, Care Managers and Social Workers in primary care practices
- Shared Medical Appointments to improve chronic disease management
- Patient self-scheduling and Telemedicine
- Modern, expertly managed offices in a financially sound organization
- Outstanding compensation including incentives for quality and panel size; andmarket-leadingbenefits
- Access to the HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute
- Preferred relationships with specialists to facilitate rapid care for our patients
- A comprehensive and best practice onboarding process
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, near a major university or in a Kiplinger "Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family" and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.
So you will love heading to work, and heading home!
We are excited about all that is happening at HHC and we invite you to learn even more. Please email Debbie Colaci, Physician Recruiter, at Debra.Colaci@hhchealth.org.
BC/BE Internal and Family Medicine Physician
Apply for Primary Care Physician MUA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.