Medical Director - Palliative Care Medicine
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
PALLIATIVE MEDICINE PHYSICIANS
GET MORE FULFILLMENT IN YOUR CAREER
When you work inhealthcare, you have an impact on peoples' health... and lives. Which iswhy, every day, over 30 thousand HartfordHealthCare colleagues come to work knowing that every moment matters morehere.
Hartford HealthCare(HHC) is the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in CT. This rapidly expanding system includesseven acute care hospitals, and a large multi-specialty medical group in whichmore than 600 engaged physicians and advanced practitioners practice primaryand specialty care throughout the state.Our medical group is a physician-led organization with best-in-classoperations and a dedicated focus on physician wellness.
St. Vincent's MedicalCenter in Bridgeport, CT seeks an engaged and innovative board certifiedPalliative Medicine physician to become an integral part of a well-established PalliativeMedicine team. This is an exciting opportunity with tremendousgrowth potential, including programmatic development.
- Monday-Friday service with no call required - a work/lifebalance friendly schedule
- A welcoming medical community, and seasonedcolleagues
- Primary Teaching affiliate of the Frank NetterSchool of Medicine at Quinnipiac University
- Access to the Hartford HealthCare PhysicianLeadership Institute, an intensive training program designed specifically forphysicians with an interest in leadership
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit offerings
We invite you to learn more about Hartford HealthCare and how we can help put MORE LIFE IN YOUR CAREER.
Please reach out to our Physician Recruiter,
Board Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine
Apply for Medical Director - Palliative Care Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.