Psychiatrist - Psych ER moonlighting
- Supervision of nurses, social workers, physician's assistants, students, and others participating in the care of patients
- Completion of comprehensive assessments and treatment plans
- Initiation of treatment for acute and chronic psychiatric and medical illnesses
- Coordination of disposition planning in conjunction with social work and PA staff
- Documentation of incidents in conjunction with other members of the treatment team
- Distribution of work among physicians and other treatment team members
- Eligible for medical licensure in the state of New York
- ABPN eligible or certified
- Ability to make sound and timely triage, treatment, and disposition decisions
- Ability to coordinate with multiple disciplines in the evaluation and care of patients
** Hourly Pay ranges from $155-$180**
- ABPN certified
- Previous psychiatric ER or CPEP experience
Apply for Psychiatrist - Psych ER moonlighting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.