Addiction Medicine Physician
Wellbridge Addiction Treatment and Research, in partnership with Northwell Health, is recruiting a full or part-time Addiction Medicine Physician.
Wellbridge is a new purpose-built facility designed specifically for the research and treatment of addiction. It integrates state-of-the-art clinical care, addiction research, and community education within a safe, supportive 96-acre campus in Calverton, Long Island. We are located 70 miles from NYC.
This position serves as Wellbridge’s primary general medical physician and is responsible for the day-to-day operation of a licensed inpatient medically supervised stabilization and withdrawal management service. Carries out the Wellbridge vision, values, and overall strategic planning, clinical management, patient care, and quality management. Promotes service standards and creates a patient-focused caring environment while addressing and meeting the individual needs of all patients. Fosters an environment of collaboration and respect with physician colleagues, nurses, and other healthcare team members.
Provide management for daily operations of a licensed inpatient medically supervised stabilization and withdrawal management service including supervision of physician extenders (PA/NPs).
- Medical Degree (MD or DO) from accredited institution
- Current licensure as a physician in the State of New York
- Active Buprenorphine waiver (DATA 2000)
- ACLS or other certification, as required by department. Certification must be obtained within one (1) month of employment.
- Experience with stabilization and withdrawal management and settings
- Addiction Medicine Fellowship
- Experience providing treatment for addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders
- Experience in an addiction rehabilitation environment
- Experience with therapeutic groups (preferably addiction-oriented), therapeutic communities, and inpatient care
We offer a wide range of benefits with exceptional coverage for employees including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability, Life, and 401K including matching contributions.
For additional information and to apply, please contact Office of Physician Recruitment, Senior Physician Recruiter, Lan Ma: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Addiction Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.