Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, a regional hospital within the Mass General Brigham system, is recruiting for a full-time, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) physician for its Wentworth Health Partners Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation practice, with locations throughout the picturesque seacoast area of New Hampshire.
- Build and maintain a full-time clinical practice in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Provide high level and patient-centered care in the discipline of physical medicine & rehabilitation
- Provide musculoskeletal ultrasound, EMG/NCS
- Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Experience in concussion treatment
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital is a not-for-profit charitable health care organization located in Dover, New Hampshire with a 110-year history of compassionate care and innovation. Serving the Seacoast communities since 1906, it is a family of 3,000 employees including 500+ registered nurses and a medical staff of over 480 physicians and advanced practitioners dedicated to the health, safety and well-being of residents and visitors to the Seacoast area of New Hampshire and Southern Maine.
Wentworth-Douglass Hospital was awarded Magnet® designation in 2016, joined the Massachusetts General Hospital/Mass General Brigham family in 2017 and includes a 178-bed hospital, several urgent care and walk-in facilities, multiple testing centers, 40+ Wentworth Health Partners primary and specialty provider practice offices, The Works Family Health and Fitness Center, and the Wentworth-Douglass Foundation. For more information, visit: wdhospital.org.