Internal Medicine Ambulatory Faculty
Position is for a lead physician faculty.
Growing GME Program - Internal Medicine Core Faculty Ambulatory position located in Pottstown, PA
Tower Health Medical Group is currently recruiting a Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician to join our Internal Medicine Residency Program as a Full Time - Core Faculty Member for our Outpatient Clinic located in Pottstown, Pennsylvania.
Tower Health is an innovative, leading health system dedicated to advancing the health and transforming the lives of the people we serve through compassionate, accessible, high quality, cost effective healthcare. Together, our seven hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available; to rehabilitation. We also offer wellness programs and public health services that ensure our communities are the healthiest they can be.
Full Time - Core Faculty Internal Medicine Ambulatory Practice Opportunity Details:
- New Ambulatory Internal Medicine practice opening in Pottstown opening in July 2021.
- Assist in the preparation, delivery, and continuous improvement of the education program curriculum, focusing on the ambulatory teaching service component of the curriculum.
- Collaborate with other faculty for Ambulatory Morning Report.
- Collaborate with faculty colleagues to supervise resident quality improvement project.
- Attending call schedule (outpatient only) for nights and weekends.
- Office Hours Monday-Friday
- Evaluate residents monthly, engage in direct observation.
- Monthly faculty meetings
- Monthly Ambulatory Internal Medicine Service Line meetings
- Work with institutional staff and administration to attain the strategic objectives, including patient safety, patient and other customer satisfaction, maintenance and enhancement of public perception, and fiscal health.
- Provide direct clinical care to ambulatory patients including supervision of internal medicine residents. Comply in a timely manner with all institutional policies for professional work, including credentialing, documentation, and billing. Work effectively with other members of the extended inter-professional team.
About the Pottstown area:
Pottstown is located less than an hour from Philadelphia in charming Montgomery County. The area offers extensive arts and culture, shopping, nightlife, and dining experiences! Bordering close to the Schuylkill River and French Creek, there are multiple outdoor recreational areas, such as those in Oask and French Creek State Park, with hundreds of trails for exciting adventures. From historic sites as Valley Forge National Historic Park, to world-class shopping centers in King of Prussia and Exton, there is a wide offering of attractions for people of all ages!
- Requires medical doctorate (MD or DO)
- A Core Faculty member must be certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine or American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine.
- A Core Faculty member must be a clinician with broad knowledge of, experience with, and commitment to internal medicine as a discipline, and to the general training of residents.
- Must be eligible for license to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania.
Apply for Internal Medicine Ambulatory Faculty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.