Physician - Neurology
As part of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Physician owned, provider led and professionally managed medical group
- Market competitive rates with high earning potential and a quality bonus program
- Busy practice, high demand for neurology services
- Limited hospital call
- Shareholder opportunity
- Team based approach focused on patient centered care
- An established and growing integrated multispecialty medical practice
- Comprehensive administrative and clinical support
- A medical practice that cares about you and your success
- Easy access to resources
Located east of the Cascade Mountains, Bend enjoys 300 days of sunshine and a wonderful high desert climate. World class skiing, renowned fishing and amazing golf, water sports, cycling and trail running are all part of a quality lifestyle for Central Oregon residents. Our community also offers excellent schools, a variety of cultural activities, great food and entertainment, and is noted as one of the best places to live for outdoor activity by Sunset Magazine, Bike Magazine, CNN, Newsweek and Golf Magazine.
We are actively recruiting for a board certified/board eligible Neurologist with the ability to perform nerve conduction studies. You would join a growing integrated multispecialty medical practice long established in the community with a strong reputation to serving patients.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic practice experience.
Summit Medical Group Oregon
Patient Centric. Physician Owned. Clinically Advanced. Nationally Recognized.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Physician - Neurology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.