ENT Neuroradiologist Position at Metro NYC Area Health System
We are seeking an experienced neuroradiologist specializing in head and neck imaging to join an expanding academic department.
Opportunity Details Include:
- 100% Neuroradiology position with predominantly Head and Neck imaging responsibilities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with salary above $500,000.00 available for an experienced radiologist.
- Flexible scheduling and remote reading possible.
- Multi-hospital Health System including Comprehensive Stroke Centers, Level I Trauma Centers and extremely active neurosurgical, neurology and otolaryngology services.
- A long collaborative academic and clinical relationship with an accomplished department of Otolaryngology.
- Opportunity to participate in department supported research programs.
- Medical School faculty appointment and teaching opportunities at the resident, fellow, and medical student levels.
- State-of-the-art equipment at all our hospital and imaging centers.
- Fully integrated IT / PACS with advanced 24/7 technical support.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please email us at email@example.com.
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 66,000 employees – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
Diversity and Health Equity:
Northwell Health is committed to training, supporting and nurturing physicians from all backgrounds. We fully understand that diversity is integral for our institutional excellence and a means to attaining health equity. As a result, our diversity and inclusion efforts are a part of everything we do, from education, to clinical care, to research, to physician well-being. Diversity and inclusion permeates our educational and clinical initiatives. We have set a goal to make sure every one of our physicians receives training on how to deliver high quality, culturally competent care. Our recent educational areas of focus have been on social determinants of health, community engagement and developing a medical-legal partnership for our physicians-in-training. One of our many strengths is our diverse patient population and our expectation is that our diverse patient populations receive equitable care, irrespective of who they are. As a result, we continually recruit a diverse physician workforce to meet the needs of our diverse patients.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Physicians are employed through Northwell Health Physician Partners, one of the largest medical groups in the country.