Tower Health and Acadia Healthcare have formed a joint venture, Tower Behavioral Health (TBH) in Reading, PA. The beautiful 83- acre campus is comprised of a state-of-the-art 144- bed inpatient facility, with multiple levels of outpatient services, and future plans to open a 68- bed Residential Treatment Center. TBH is actively recruiting and hiring Adult, Child and Adolescent Inpatient and Outpatient Psychiatrists and will continue to do so over the next 3 years, as services expand, and we provide evidenced based clinical services. We have a wide range of positions available including full-time staff psychiatrists, weekend, evening and overnight coverage.
Berks County offers excellent schools, colleges, parks, and a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping and sporting attractions are in the vicinity. You will enjoy country living with easy accessibility to shore points, two airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City.
Details for this full-time inpatient position:
- 144-bed, state-of-the-art psychiatric inpatient treatment facility
- 1 story facility; 24-beds on each unit with capacity to sub-divide into 11 & 13- bed units
- Semi private patient rooms; visible, on unit patient care areas for clinical group therapy, individual therapy & group activities with a private patient courtyard for every 24- bed complement; expansive patient cafeteria for off-unit dining with large private outdoor dining space that also serves as additional outdoor activity space for patients; and two half court indoor gyms for off-unit activates
- Staff psychiatry positions available - 8 hours of rounding per day
- Coverage and moonlighting opportunities - evenings, overnights and weekends
- ECT and TMS opportunities available
Additional Psychiatric services offered by Tower Health's Reading Hospital and TBH include: a 19-bed medical complexity unit, a 20-bed residential substance abuse detox and rehab, a dedicated C/L service, extensive outpatient services throughout Berks County, including partial hospitalization and an Assertive Community Treatment Program. Other services include Medication Assisted Treatment, Behavioral Medicine Pain Management, and a Senior Assessment Program.
- Competitive salary
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive physician incentive program
- Generous CME stipends and time off
- Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match through Lincoln Financial
- Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search support
Read more on the Joint Venture
MD or DO; Board Certified/Board Eligible in Adult Psychiatry
Apply for Inpatient Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.