Tower Health and Acadia Healthcare have formed a joint venture, Tower Behavioral Health (TBH) in Reading, PA. The beautiful 83- acre campus is comprised of a state-of-the-art 144- bed inpatient facility, with multiple levels of outpatient services, and future plans to open a 68- bed Residential Treatment Center. TBH is actively recruiting and hiring Adult, Child and Adolescent Inpatient and Outpatient Psychiatrists and will continue to do so over the next 3 years, as services expand, and we provide evidenced based clinical services. We have a wide range of positions available including full-time staff psychiatrists, weekend, evening and overnight coverage.
Details for this full-time inpatient position:
- 144-bed, state-of-the-art psychiatric inpatient treatment facility
- 1 story facility; 24-beds on each unit with capacity to sub-divide into 11 & 13- bed units
- Semi private patient rooms; visible, on unit patient care areas for clinical group therapy, individual therapy & group activities with a private patient courtyard for every 24- bed complement; expansive patient cafeteria for off-unit dining with large private outdoor dining space that also serves as additional outdoor activity space for patients; and two half court indoor gyms for off-unit activates
- Staff psychiatry positions available - 8 hours of rounding per day
- Coverage and moonlighting opportunities - evenings, overnights and weekends
- ECT and TMS opportunities available
Additional Psychiatric services offered by Tower Health's Reading Hospital and TBH include: a 19-bed medical complexity unit, a 20-bed residential substance abuse detox and rehab, a dedicated C/L service, extensive outpatient services throughout Berks County, including partial hospitalization and an Assertive Community Treatment Program. Other services include Medication Assisted Treatment, Behavioral Medicine Pain Management, and a Senior Assessment Program.
This position will directly contract with Tower Behavioral Health .
- Competitive salary
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Generous CME stipends and time off
- Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- 401k with matching
- Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- H1B Visas and Green Card Sponsorship (we cannot currently support J1 Visa Waivers)
Tower Behavioral Health (TBH) Virtual Tour: https://vimeo.com/444285382/674925b75c
Contact Name: Christopher David
Contact Email: Christopher.David@towerhealth.org
Contact Phone: 570-401-4510 Call or Text
- BE/BC in Adult Psychiatry
- A valid PA Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required
Apply for Inpatient Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.