Dermatology Residency Program Director
Tower Health, in conjunction with the Drexel University College of Medicine at Tower Health, is recruiting for a Program Director to help start an ACGME-accredited Dermatology residency based in suburban Philadelphia. The Program Director would be employed by Tower Health and provide patient care as a part of the Dermatology practice of Tower Health Medical Group. We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about dermatology and has enthusiasm for teaching residents and medical students.
About the Position:
- Dedicated administrative time to work on the application for accreditation and curriculum and program design and development
- Additional dedicated administrative time once the program has started
- Rank at Drexel University College of Medicine commensurate with previous experience
- Additional opportunities to teach Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Residents and medical students from the new Drexel College of Medicine at Tower Health and other medical schools
About the Practice:
- State-of-the-art, brand new dermatology office that includes a Mohs surgery suite
- Focus on medical and surgical dermatology
- Reasonable patient volumes including only four patients per hour with dedicated procedure time
- Clinical research projects availability through the Johns Hopkins Research Network, Drexel University School of Medicine, and Tower Health Research
- Referral base of close to 200 primary care clinicians within the network
What We Offer:
- Educational Loan Repayment Assistance
- Notably large time off allotment including Earned Time Off and Income Protection Time
- Relocation Assistance
- Physician Incentive Program
- CME Allowance and Stipend
- 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement and Savings Plans
- Spousal Job Search Support
- Opportunity to live in various settings, including suburban Philadelphia
Qualified candidates will possess an MD/DO degree, have completed an ACGME or AOA-approved Dermatology residency, and be Board Certified in Dermatology. Candidates must have at least 3 of years of experience working in an accredited dermatology residency program.
Apply for Dermatology Residency Program Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.