Neurologist – Outpatient
Novant Health is looking for a compassionate, caring Neurologist to join our rapidly growing neurosciences team, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? #NovantHealthMedicalGroup is seeking Board Certified / Board Eligible physicians for our neurosciences team.
Novant Health Neurology and Sleep seeks BC/BE Neurologist for Outpatient General Neurology.
Location: Salisbury, NC; 25 min outside of Charlotte, NC
Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams of the NH Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute of Innovation includes:
- Neurologists - IP and OP
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level-4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please share your CV and let's connect!
Cher Chambers, Physician Recruiter
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm."
Apply for Neurologist – Outpatient
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.