Neurologist- Inpatient and Teleneurology - Charlotte, NC - Novant Health
Neurologist- Inpatient and Teleneurology
Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute is looking for compassionate, caring Neurohospitalists to join our rapidly growing neuroscience teams, and we would love to speak with you about our opportunities.
Location: Charlotte, NC - NH Presbyterian Medical Center
Requirements: Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologists
- Inpatient acute care: Neurohospitalists
- Neuro Telemedicine
- Expertise and Neuro training preferred: Vascular, Stroke, Neurophysiology
- Excellent work life balance with the opportunity to pursue research or personal interests during time off.
- Inpatient based 7-day on, 7-day off work 12-hour shifts with no phone calls when off shift.
- Well established inpatient neurology practice with supportive, collegial relationships with emergency medicine, inpatient internal medicine, heart and vascular, neurosurgery, and interventional radiology teams.
- Research opportunities available.
Come join our Team!
Our specialized, multi-disciplinary care teams include:
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm."
If you would like to learn more, please share your CV and let’s connect!
Cher D. Chambers Physician Recruiter