Outpatient Gen Neurology and Epilepsy in Matthews/Charlotte, NC
Outpatient Gen Neurology and Epilepsy in Matthews/Charlotte, NC - Novant Health
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth? #NovantHealthMedicalGroup is seeking Board Certified / Board Eligible Neurologist for our neurosciences team.
Come Join an Awesome Team!
NH Neurology and Sleep Medicine is seeking a General Neurologist with fellowship training in Epilepsy. This is a full-time position and would involve seeing general neurology as well as epilepsy patients as part of a large neurology practice. NH Neurology and Sleep is outpatient only and is part of large multi-specialty system with an excellent in-built referral base. The practice has several locations and is associated with an NAEC level IV epilepsy center. The physician would participate in continuous EEG reading one week a month for the hospital system. There is an opportunity to cover the epilepsy monitoring unit and participate in epilepsy surgery workups intermittently if desired. Also open to reading sleep studies if board certified in sleep medicine.
This position is located in Matthews, NC, a growing suburb of Charlotte, NC and within 15-20 min of South/East Charlotte. Matthews offers plentiful amenities of attractive living for families and singles and minutes from the metro amenities of Charlotte. Charlotte's International airport is about 30-40 min from Matthews and easily accessible.
Our specialized, multi-disciplinary care teams within the NH Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute include:
- Neurologists (IP and OP)
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation.
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout.
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems.
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partner a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success.
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience.
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience.
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If you would like to learn more, please share your CV and let’s connect!
Cher D. Chambers Physician Recruiter
Apply for Outpatient Gen Neurology and Epilepsy in Matthews/Charlotte, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.