Northwell Health Interventional Vascular Cardiologist
Northwell Health Cardiology is seeking an Interventional Vascular Cardiologist at North Shore University Hospital’s Sandra Atlas Bass Heart Hospital to join our team of cardiologists and vascular medicine providers. Northwell Health Cardiology has seen tremendous recent growth in Long Island, New York City, and Westchester, and strives to provide comprehensive, integrated care, and wellness services. The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in vascular medicine and interventional cardiology, having completed training specifically in peripheral interventions.
- Full-time, academic, interventional vascular cardiologist, with skills to perform a wide array of peripheral vascular and coronary procedures, including advanced intervention for critical limb ischemia, carotid disease, venous disease, and pulmonary embolism. Skill in the medical management of vascular disease is also essential.
- Hospital-based practice, primarily at North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset.
- Innovative and vibrant faculty group.
- Partnership with a robust vascular medicine inpatient and outpatient program, including a dedicated mid-level provider who supports the vascular medicine and vascular intervention programs.
- Opportunities in clinical, population research.
- Teaching at all levels.
- Academic appointment at the Zucker School of Medicine at Northwell/Hofstra commensurate with experience and academic credentials.
Northwell Health is dedicated to advancing cardiovascular care by providing access to exclusive clinical trials, developing groundbreaking treatments, and leading the way in novel research that redefines care. Our physicians provide patients with medical treatments of the future, today.
Cover letter should be addressed to:
Jeffrey Kuvin, MD
Chair, Department of Cardiology
Northwell Health Cardiology
For further information please contact the Office of Physician Recruitment at: OPR@northwell.edu.
Apply for Northwell Health Interventional Vascular Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.