Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Reading Hospital, a 750+ bed tertiary care facility located in West Reading, Pennsylvania is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to help us serve a population of more than 400,000 with comprehensive services and technology.
The Emergency Department:
Reading Hospital is Pennsylvania's busiest ED with 50+ physicians treating over 137,000 patients annually, including 30,000 children.
- Brand new 16-bed self-contained pediatric emergency unit within the 120-bed ED
- Level I Trauma Center
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Abundant teaching, quality improvement, and research opportunities
About our hospital:
- 750+ bed, tertiary independent academic medical center
- 20 bed inpatient pediatric unit with 24-hour Pediatric Hospitalist coverage
- Level III NICU
- Location of Drexel University College of Medicine branch campus, opening in 2021
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans with employer automatic contribution and match
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Spousal / domestic partner job search support
Berks County offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.
MD or DO; Board Eligible or Board Certified; Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship.
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.