Neurology - Movement Disorder Neurologist
Due to extensive growth, expanding volume, and community need, Reading Hospital/Tower Health, is seeking a 2nd Movement Disorder Neurologist to join our growing Neuroscience Service Line. The Movement Disorder Team has the following:
- Comprehensive Parkinson's Clinic operated in conjunction with Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Inpatient movement disorder rehabilitation beds for movement disorder at Reading Rehabilitation
Hospital at Wyomissing
- Lee Silverman's Certified Therapist (Speech, OT, and PT)
- Comprehensive Deep Brain Stimulation Program with Department of Neurosurgery
Neuroscience Awards and Recognition - Healthgrades - Reading Hospital:
• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017-2019)
• America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care™ (2013-2017)
• Top 5% in the Nation for Neurosciences (2015-2017)
• Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke (2007-2017)
The ideal candidate will be Board Certified in Movement Disorder Neurology and must be very comfortable working in very busy, multidisciplinary Neuroscience team. This position will be joining a very experienced Board Certified Movement Disorder Neurologist to assist in expanding this subspecialty and working closely with the Functional Neurosurgeon.
Tower Health is a six-hospital regional healthcare system in Southeast Pennsylvania with 100+ ambulatory practices, 20+ urgent care facilities, and home-based care. Tower Health provides cutting edge healthcare services to a population of 2.5 million people across four counties from Philadelphia to Berks County. Its flagship, Reading Hospital, is the largest hospital between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Tower Health is developing a comprehensive Neuroscience Service Line hiring 17 Neurologists and four Neurosurgeons in the last five years.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and Incentive Program
- Exceptional Health Insurance and Benefits
- Educational Loan Assistance
- 403b (matching) and 457b Retirement Plans
- Spousal/Domestic Partner Job Search Support
Requirements: MD or DO; candidates must be licensed/eligible to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology and Movement Disorder.
Apply for Neurology - Movement Disorder Neurologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.