Malignant Hematologist - Novant Health Cancer Institute
The Novant Health Cancer Institute is recruiting for an exceptional colleague with a disease-specific focus within malignant hematology and experience in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and immune effector cell therapies for the portion of our program located at Forsyth Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC. The position involves both inpatient and outpatient clinical practice as well as the opportunity to perform clinical research augmented by a robust research infrastructure as well as two new phase I units, one in Winston-Salem and the other one in Charlotte. We are a rapidly growing program developed in a collaborative work environment where physicians enjoy coming to work each day. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of five years of post-fellowship experience in these areas. A proven track record in leadership is preferred. We are a young program, integrated between Charlotte and Winston-Salem. Given our exponential growth while achieving FACT Accreditation we are searching for the right individual to help maintain this growth and development.
The Derrick L. Davis Cancer Center is part of the Novant Health Cancer Institute and adjoins Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, a 921-bed tertiary care facility, located in Winston Salem, NC. The cancer center occupies over 100,000 sq. ft., and includes gynecologic oncology, medical oncology and radiation oncology, an award-winning navigation and quality program, outpatient pharmacy, research program and much more.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 550 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, 15 medical centers, and 1,550 physicians joining forces to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health's over 27,000 team members and physician partners care for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia.
Qualified candidates should submit a formal CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Provider Recruiter at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Malignant Hematologist - Novant Health Cancer Institute
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.