Senior Radiation Oncology
Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is looking for a Senior Radiation Oncologist to work in an established integrated Cancer Center in Shanghai, China. This position will be responsible for providing a world class level Radiation Oncology clinical service at Jiahui International Hospital and Cancer Center. This role will report directly to the Chief of Radiation Oncology at Jiahui International Cancer Center.
- Capable of independently deliver care to patients.
- Support the chief of radiation oncology, chief of surgery, and oncology multidisciplinary team to manage benign and malignant cancer disease according to international practice guidelines.
- Share calls with department colleagues to ensure 24-hour coverage.
- Be responsible for other duties required by medical staff by laws, Jiahui’s policy, and local government regulations.
- Passion to make a change and deliver excellent patient care.
- MD, MD/PhD, or comparable degree.
- Board-certified, or equivalent, and hold active medical license in Radiation Oncology, experience as a clinical faculty at an accredited university medical center is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years' of clinical radiation oncology practice experience.
- Strong English language proficiency, spoken and written. Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai, China.
- Interest in clinical research.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- A challenging and rewarding leadership position.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Strategic collaboration with international healthcare industry leaders including Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Excellent salary and benefits including, medical insurance, CME allocation and leave, paid time off.
- Relocation allowance.
Some practice details for your reference:
- Elekta Versa HD Linear Accelerator with Hexpod treatment couch.
- MOSAIQ ROIS system and Monaco treatment planning system.
- State-of-the-art QA equipment including Mobius 3D, ArcCheck, DoseLab.
- Motion management, gating, DIBH, ABC procedures implementation in progress.
- SRS, HDR brachytherapy services are planned for the future.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Radiation Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.