Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is seeking anesthesiologists. This role will mainly be responsible for performing anesthesia practice. This role reports directly to the Chief of Anesthesiology.
- Pre-anesthesia interview and evaluation and take patient’s consent.
- Perform anesthesia/edation.
- Post-operative pain management.
- Follow up after anesthesia/sedation.
Other Duties Performed:
- Anesthesia consultations.
- Intubations outsides the operating room.
- Lumber puncture outsides the operating room.
- Deep vein or artery puncture outsides the operating room.
- Medical degree (or equivalent) from an approved school of medicine.
- Board certification and hold active license in Anesthesia.
- Completion of residency training at a hospital and program acceptable to the Departmental Chairperson and Chief Medical Officer.
- Minimum five years’ clinical experience post-residency preferred.
- Fluent English is required. Chinese speaking is preferred.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding position.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Competitive salary and benefits including, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance/leave, and paid annual leave.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: email@example.com