Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is seeking a Gastroenterologist responsible for performing clinical service, including outpatient service, inpatient service, and digestive endoscopy.
- Provide gastrointestinal clinical service in Clinics of Jiahui Health and Jiahui International Hospital (outpatient and inpatient).
- Perform digestive endoscopy and provide written report of endoscopy.
- Available for night, weekend, or holiday work as needed.
- Education of staff within GI Department in endoscopy, and responsible for direct supervision and accountability of all staff members.
- Participates in quality and safety programs, staff, and educational meetings.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Perform other duties required by medical staff by laws, Jiahui’s policy, and local government regulations.
- Board Certified (or equivalent) and hold active license in Gastroenterology.
- Qualified in Basic Life Support.
- At least five years’ experience in Gastroenterology.
- At least three years’ experience in Digestive endoscopy.
- Experience in ESD, ERCP, and liver diseases is preferred.
- English fluency is required. Mandarin fluency is preferred.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding position.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Competitive salary and benefits including, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance/leave, and paid annual leave.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org