Family Medicine Physician
Jiahui Health嘉会医疗 (www.jiahui.com) is seeking four Family Medicine Physicians to work at our hospital and satellite clinics. The family medicine physicians provide health assessment and direct care to patients as part of the provider team providing services to Shanghai Jiahui International Hospital and Clinic patients.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat acute and chronic diseases, and injuries within the scope of Family Medicine in both the outpatient and inpatient setting (optional).
- Prepare and review case histories and obtains data through interviews.
- Examine patients and determine x-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests required. Interpret test results and evaluates examination findings.
- Conduct ward rounds (optional) and prescribe therapy.
- Administer and prescribe treatment such as antibiotics, drugs, and compresses.
- Perform minor surgical procedures.
- Determine need for and assists in specialized medical care and treatment.
- Be granted additional privileges based on documented proficiency.
- Work on quality improvement activities within the department in collaboration with other Family Medicine physicians and Department Chairperson.
- Work closely with the Department Chairperson in supporting departmental goals.
- May be granted additional responsibilities based on consultation with Department Chairperson.
- Board Certified and hold active license (or equivalent) in Family Medicine OR Chinese physician practice license.
- Qualified in Basic Life Support.
- Doctor of medicine degree from an approved school of medicine.
- Completion of residency training in Family Medicine at a hospital and program acceptable to the Departmental Chairperson and Chief Medical Officer.
- Minimum five years’ clinical experience post-residency.
- Fluent English is required, Chinese speaking is a plus.
- An exceptional chance to live and work in Shanghai and be at the forefront of the future of healthcare in China.
- A fun, challenging, and rewarding position.
- Clinically diverse cases and patients.
- A chance to be part of the next frontier in international healthcare.
- Competitive salary and benefits including, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance/leave, and paid annual leave.
- Relocation allowance.
Please forward your CV to Lisa Parker, International Physician Recruiter, for consideration: email@example.com
Apply for Family Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.