Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist Opportunity with BayCare Medical Group - Tampa, Florida
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is a physician-led medical group seeking an additional Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist to join our newly established and expanding LVAD program at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tampa, Florida.
- The ideal candidate will have completed an Advanced Heart Failure Fellowship and have experience in the management of mechanical circulatory support patients.
- The candidate will join a team of Board-Certified Advanced Heart Disease specialists in a rapidly growing inpatient and outpatient program. This established, multi-disciplinary program provides consultation and longitudinal outpatient management of advanced heart disease patients.
- The consultative inpatient service manages CHF patients, as well as those with acute and durable mechanical support devices. The program is certified with the DNV for Destination Therapy.
- St. Joseph’s Hospital, a 486-bed hospital near downtown Tampa, is one of the most advanced and comprehensive centers for cardiovascular care in Florida.
BayCare Medical Group is Tampa Bay's leading multispecialty group providing primary and specialty care throughout the Tampa Bay and west central Florida regions. As part of the BayCare Health System, these passionate and compassionate physicians extend the mission of BayCare to provide extraordinary care for every patient, every time, everywhere.
Locally and nationally recognized as a 2019-2020 Great Place to Work® and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care, and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic, and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
The Florida Lifestyle
The Tampa Bay area, Polk County, and the west central Gulf Coast of Florida are great places not only to work, but also to live, play, and grow. We’re home to welcoming neighbors, growing and dynamic communities, and outstanding schools, colleges, and universities. Golfing, fishing, boating/kayaking, shelling, biking, sunbathing, and viewing the sunset from one of America’s top beaches are just a few of the reasons why people love this area. Tampa Bay is home to many professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Rays (MLB), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL), Tampa Bay Lightning (NHL), and Tampa Bay Rowdies (NASL). Discover exciting exhibits at local museums and enjoy listening to the Florida Orchestra at several local venues. Experience the excitement at Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, and LEGOLAND locally, with Disney World and Universal Studios close by in central Florida. It’s all here for you to enjoy.
- Competitive compensation and performance incentive
- CME allowance
- Excellent insurance and retirement plans
Position requires: Board Certification in Cardiology with Heart Failure Fellowship and certification by the ABIM in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology are required.
Contact information: Kelli Drayton | Kelli.Drayton@baycare.org | (813) 586-8155
Apply for Advanced Heart Failure Cardiologist Opportunity with BayCare Medical Group - Tampa, Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.