Neurologist specializing in Movement Disorders - Novant Health - Charlotte, NC
Novant Health is seeking a compassionate, caring BC/BE Neurologist, fellowship trained in Movement Disorders to join our rapidly growing neuroscience team. Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute offers a robust functional neurology program complete with DBS equipment. Novant offers a dedicated fellowship trained Functional Neurosurgeon and OR equipped with Guideline 5 and a CRW frame. Over the past three years, we have focused on building the Movement Disorder patient population via a fellowship trained Movement Disorder outpatient neurologist.
In addition, our specialized, multi-disciplinary care teams include:
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state to have two Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Centers and five Primary Stroke Centers, meaning we provide the highest level of stroke care.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- The neurovascular laboratory has received Vascular Testing Accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
Novant Health offers:
- Two-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2018 survey)
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018
- For more information, please visit our website at: NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others with Novant Health Neuro and Psychiatry Institute, please send your CV and let's connect!
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
Apply for Neurologist specializing in Movement Disorders - Novant Health - Charlotte, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.