Outpatient FQHC | Ohio | Flexible schedule- 4 day work week
- Join FQHC team of 5 practitioners to include mid-level support
- Optional 4-day work week for the ultimate work/life balance
- Services include: Primary Care, Preventative Care, Dental Care, Behavioral, Women's Health, Pharmacy, Labs, Radiology, Vision, Addiction Management
- Outpatient and traditional practice models
- Excellent salary plus wRVU production bonus
- PTO, CME, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice, and pension plans offered
- HIPSA score 18- Non-for profit eligible for state student loan forgiveness program
- Accepting Visa candidates
Vibrant bedroom Community near Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Springfield and Toledo Ohio. Commonly referred to as the Crossroads of America. Easy access to 4 state highways and 2 federal highways.
For more information please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550 or text at 678-634-1143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Outpatient FQHC | Ohio | Flexible schedule- 4 day work week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.