Physician • Neurology
UCHealth's Neurohospitalist program in northern Colorado is strategically expanding due to growth. Here are a few of the reasons to join our growing team. You'll:
- Join an existing, collegial practice of four physicians.
- Work the equivalent of ten (10) 24 hour shifts per month on a flexible schedule.
- Be part of a consultative service to Neurology and Stroke program.
- Be part of an expanding Neurosciences Program with leadership potential.
- Be part of UCHealth Medical Group with more than 1,000 providers in the region providing the highest quality care.
With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.
Apply for Physician • Neurology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.