Family Medicine Physician in Northern California
Primary care practice, located in the Sierra Nevada foothill communities of Penn Valley and Grass Valley, CA, is seeking a board certified or eligible Family Physician to join their group of four Family Physicians, four Pediatricians, and one Nurse Practitioner. The group has been providing primary care to western Nevada County since 1994. Their goal is to provide quality care with personal attention to their patients.
Primary Care Opportunity
- Employed position
- Work 3, 4, or 5 days per week; part-time will be considered
- See newborns to the elderly
- Call is 1:7 weekdays and weekends, primarily triage by phone
- Hospitalist Program in place
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- eClinicalWorks EHR
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Family Medicine board certified or board eligible with the intent to become board certified within one year
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in California
- New graduate or experienced physician welcome
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Sincere commitment to quality patient care
For additional information regarding this excellent physician opportunity, please contact Matt Jordan, at: email@example.com or: 866.750.7231.
Apply for Family Medicine Physician in Northern California
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.