Novant Health Heart & Vascular Institute and Innovation Center
Novant Health Heart & Vascular Institute and Innovation Center in the Greater Charlotte market of North Carolina is a large multispecialty Institute providing integrated inpatient and outpatient service line management of the cardiology and surgical cardiovascular patient. Due to system growth and expansion we are recruiting for a BC/BE non invasive cardiologist to join our team.
This position will provide cardiology services to our Matthews market region and is located across from the Novant Health Matthews Medical Center campus. Our cardiovascular services include:
- Non-invasive and interventional cardiology, cardiac imaging (CT and MRI).
- Electrophysiology (CRM, ICD, and atrial fibrillation ablative procedures)
- Vascular surgery (open and endovascular)
- Cardiothoracic surgery (coronary revascularization, high risk surgical valve repair/replacement)
- Structural heart and valve center (TAVR, MitraClip, ASD/ PFO closure, VSD closure, Left Atrial Appendage Closure)
This position will benefit from:
- A high volume ambulatory practice with an established referral base and hospital presence
- A newly established interventional coronary and vascular interventional program with rapid growth
- A favorable and balanced call schedule
- Seven weeks combined vacation and CME after attainment of supervisor MD status
This position is ideal for the right candidate seeking long term professional satisfaction in a growing and well balanced cardiology practice, within a successful and forward thinking regional healthcare system.
Matthews and the Greater Charlotte market offers attractive living with access to shopping, fine dining, plentiful outdoor recreation, professional sporting events, concerts, and cultural events, public and private schools, and universities. Novant Health is a premier health care leader with 14 hospitals and employs over 1,600 physicians in NC, SC, and VA. Novant health offers a comprehensive salary package, excellent medical benefits, malpractice, and relocation allowance.
Novant Health offers:
- Two-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Novant Health provided more than $883 million in community benefit, including financial assistance and services, in 2018.
- For more information, please visit our website at: NovantHealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
To be considered, please send a formal CV to Samantha Brown: email@example.com
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together. #MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine
Apply for Novant Health Heart & Vascular Institute and Innovation Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.