Chief of Pediatrics-Rochester General Hospital
Rochester General Hospital, flagship hospital for Rochester Regional Health, a physician-led integrated health system in Rochester, NY is seeking qualified applicants for the role of Chief of Pediatrics.
The Chair will work closely with hospital leadership and the Leadership of PCASI to ensure a fully integrated service line clinically interconnected across affiliates and across the continuum of care by standard policies, procedures, metrics, reporting and other necessary elements. Applying effective leadership in this domain requires close partnerships that cross departmental boundaries such as partnerships with affiliate, operational, nursing, finance and other leaders.
The Department Chair is a member of the RGH Senior Leadership Team and PCASI with responsibilities to participate in the strategic, clinical and operational activities of his/her department within the context of the RRH goals & priorities. The Chair is responsible to set standards and expectations of departmental quality, patient safety, teaching/education, scholarly activities, and other important outcomes. The chair ensures that all departmental and educational practices and policies are compliant with regulatory and accreditation standards. Additionally, the Chair exemplifies emotional maturity in his/her behavior and holds all departmental members to the same standard.
- Physician, M.D., D.O., D.D.S., D.M.D.
- Licensed in NYS and practicing
- Practice medicine at least 20% of time
- Board Certified in Specialty or Subspecialty
- High level of organizational skills to manage projects, timetables, and implementations.
- High level of collaboration, team building and inter-disciplinary skills needed to accomplish complex activities.
- Advanced interpersonal skills to develop effective teams and manage, direct and coordinate team activities.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and motivate collaborators.
- Must be able to positively communicate and work with professionals at all levels of the organization.
For consideration for this position, please forward your CV to Michelle Simlin, Senior Physician Recruiter at m firstname.lastname@example.org .
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Chief of Pediatrics-Rochester General Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.