Medical Director, Palliative Care
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Fully covered Malpractice insurance + tail!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
Clinical (0.9 FTE)
- Join a team of 2 physicians, 2 APP's, and a dedicated Chaplain
- There is a hospice center on Unity's campus
- We are building our team to develop a longitudinal strategic plan to manage care across the continuum, help us bring the best care to our patients and their families.
- EPIC EHR
- Instructs and monitors nursing, ancillary, and support staff in proper patient care and management.
- Communicates and remains accessible to patients and family members regarding matters of importance to their course of care and condition.
- Participates in call rotation with colleagues as required.
Administrative (0.1 FTE)
- Development & implementation of the department's quality assurance, performance improvement, and peer review programs in accordance with applicable medical staff bylaws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate scheduling of clinical staff and physicians at Unity locations, including inpatient, outpatient, and collaboration with RRH to fulfill contractual obligations within the system and with community agencies.
- Teaching opportunities! There is an Internal Medicine Residency program in-house at Unity Hospital.
- Participate in the strategic planning process of the palliative care service line for the health system and represent Unity Hospital.
EDUCATION DO; MD
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Medical Director, Palliative Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.