Neurologist - Neuroimmunology/MS
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Our facilities have earned the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accredited!
- A full continuum of neurological care, system-wide
Rochester General Hospital has become the first advanced thrombectomy-capable stroke center in New York State!
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital's Neuroscience Center
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Our NEW Neuroscience Center with 18 exam rooms on the first floor of RGH.
- Help build out this multi-specialty practice that brings a full continuum of care to our patients.
- We are looking for fellowship-trained BC/BE physicians to help cultivate this new practice.
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is underway, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project that will have a brand new Neuro ICU, and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Salary Guarantee
- Paid malpractice with full coverage with tail
- Defined Pension Plan
Physician Recruitment Strategist
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Neurologist - Neuroimmunology/MS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.