Primary Care Physician | Family Medicine - ProHealth Physicians
Our premier group currently employs 250 Physicians and 150 APCs in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, neurology, rhinology, otology, laryngology, facial plastics, gastroenterology, cardiology, sleep medicine, behavioral and developmental pediatrics.
As a part of the OptumCare network, ProHealth Physicians is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our team in Marlborough, CT. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Examine diagnoses and treats patients for acute injuries, infections and illnesses
- Counsel and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns
- Document items such as: chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan
- Formulate diagnostic and treatment plans
- Prescribe and administer medications, therapies and procedures
- Order lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up
- Be responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services
- Complete all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner
- Maintain quality of care standards as defined by the practice
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (if Board Eligible, must be within 5 years of program completion)
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of Connecticut
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Family Medicine Primary Care Physician, Marlborough, CT, Connecticut
Apply for Primary Care Physician | Family Medicine - ProHealth Physicians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.