IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician (French Lick,
Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the #1 healthcare system in Indiana.
With a unique partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation's largest medical schools, we are able to provide leading-edge medicine and treatment options to patients.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday; Days
- 100% outpatient
- Practice Address: 8695 W Jack Carnes Way, French Lick, IN 47432
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Residents, fellows, and practicing physicians encouraged to apply
- Current MD/DO medical license
- Indiana license or willingness to obtain
- Strong long-term guaranteed salary with quality and production bonuses
- IU Health offer a strong compensation model with comprehensive benefits including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, relocation assistance, medical malpractice insurance, etc.
- Residents may be eligible for early commitment stipend
The town of French Lick, founded in 1857, is located in Orange County, Indiana. In early 2006 the French Lick Resort Casino, the state's tenth casino in the modern legalized era, opened drawing national attention to the small town. The town is also best known for being the hometown of NBA great, Larry Bird.
French Lick is located 113 miles S of Indianapolis, 42 miles S of Bloomington, and 50 miles NW of Louisville, KY. It is accessible from two state roads and one U.S. highway. U.S. highway 150 connects with U.S. 231 and U.S. 41 (at Vincennes) from the west. From the east U.S. 150 connects with U.S. 37 and Interstate 65; from the south (New Albany / Louisville area) via Interstate 64.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center - IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital, and IU Health Morgan. Our region offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
Our Vision -
We will lead the transformation of healthcare through quality, innovation and education, and make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.
Our Values -
- Purpose: We work to do good in the lives of all others
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and in new ways
- Compassion: We treat all people with respect, empathy and kindness
- Team: We count on and care for each other
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
As part of Indiana University Health, Southern Indiana Physicians is a part of Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system. Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation's leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
Apply for IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians - Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician (French Lick,
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.