IU Health Fort Wayne - Family Medicine Physician (Fort Wayne)
With locations throughout the state, IU Health is Indiana's largest and most comprehensive healthcare system.
IU Health's continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 21 years. So, IU Health continues to be ranked among the nation's best healthcare systems and is the #1 ranked system in Indiana.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- Great opportunity in Indiana's second largest city, population 265,000
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- FT physicians can work 4 days/week
- 100% outpatient
- New division of a well-established IU Health brand and healthcare system
- Potential to shape the organization in Fort Wayne
- 1st primary care practice opened in summer 2018
- 2nd primary care practice to open early summer 2019
- Two more practices are projected to open within the next two years
- On-Call Schedule: Nurse Triage System in place 24/7
- Physician friendly call schedule allows for great work/life balance
- Key responsibilities: Primary care outpatient medical practice, patient care, and potential advanced practitioner supervision
- Strong compensation package personalized for each candidate. Package could include: salary guarantee, production incentive, CME/Dues, sign-on bonus/stipend, loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, etc.
- Learn more about IU Health Physicians Fort Wayne: here
- To discuss further, contact: Patti, IU Health recruiter, at 317-963-3119 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
- Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd largest city and boasts one of the lowest cost of living areas in the nation
- The city is home to 82+ miles of beautiful trails circling a vibrant, eclectic downtown area surrounded by 3 rivers
- From Broadway theatre shows, one of the nation's top zoos, to beautiful museums - the city has something to satisfy a wide array of interests.
- Conveniently located to major metro areas of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis, in addition, a short drive to access the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan and wine country
- Top-tier school systems - both private and public options
- Voted #1 city to raise a family in the US by Smartasset.com
- Learn more about Fort Wayne and Northeast Indiana by watching this video
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health's unique partnership with the nation's second largest medical school, Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research.
Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Over 80% of U.S. News & World Report's Top Doctors in Indiana practice at IU Health
- Indiana University Health was among the 3% of U.S. hospitals to earn a national ranking, and one of only 59 hospitals in the country to be ranked in four specialties.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 21 years in a row.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 9 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S.News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is the fourth largest employer in Indiana (Source: IBJ, 2016)
A private, nonprofit organization, Indiana University Health owns, or is affiliated with, more than 200 hospitals and health centers throughout Indiana. More than half of the physicians affiliated with the IU School of Medicine practice, supervise, and teach residents and fellows at one of Indiana University Health's hospitals.
No organization in Indiana is ranked higher or offers more highly ranked physicians than Indiana University Health. With exceptional care, unmatched expertise and continued excellence, our patients and families know that they're making an excellent choice in selecting Indiana University Health as their premier healthcare system of choice.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Apply for IU Health Fort Wayne - Family Medicine Physician (Fort Wayne)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.