Pennsylvania Nephrology Job
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Large practice with Nephrology and Endocrinology
- Joint venture opportunities
- 100% nephrology
- Highly desirable mini-metro
- International airport and Amtrak service
- Excellent schools both public and private
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Car allowance
- Major universities
- Professional sports teams
- Paid vacation
- CME and stipend
- Real Estate average price per square foot-$122
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- New graduates and experienced nephrologists welcome
- Visa assistance is not available at this time for this opportunity
Pittsburgh is knows as America’s Most Livable City, Steel City and The City of Bridges. It is the second largest city in Pennsylvania and is situated at the convergence of the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers which in turn feed into the mighty Ohio River. It is a highly desirable place to live as a young single professional or those with families as it is home to the University of Pittsburgh , Carnegie Mellon University , Carnegie Museum and Library, and many other educational, medical, and cultural institutions.
Our practice is large and comprised of a diverse combination of providers ranging in age from 30s-60s. We are looking to add a new nephrologist to our team in response to the amicable departure of one of our physicians. We are looking to welcome a new associate within the next year who is team minded, patient focused and quality driven. Our practice covers Pittsburgh and the surrounding communities and offers a variety of living options for city dwellers and country mice alike. We offer a competitive salary, an impeccably run business model and a congenial practice environment.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Pennsylvania?
Contact us at email@example.com . Please include your CV and reference job ID GLD-137. You may also contact us at 1.866.262.4004 to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.
Apply for Pennsylvania Nephrology Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.