Attending Physician - Internal Medicine
*THIS POSITION SITS AT MARINERS HARBOR Located at: 2040 FOREST AVENUE, STATEN ISLAND, NY 10303*
- Be the medical team member of the PCMH model.
- Evaluate and manage patients with chronic medical conditions.
- Conduct routine visits for interval histories, performing appropriate and focused physical examinations, ordering necessary laboratory, radiology and diagnostic testing and follow up of studies.
- Prescribing, monitoring and reconciling medications.
- Promote health maintenance based on preventive care guidelines including immunizations, cancer and cardiovascular screening.
- Refer patients based on medical/social needs to clinical partners and work with the care team to ensure appropriate follow up.
- Participate in Quality improvement activities and staff meetings.
- Assist with the development/review of work flows, policies and procedures and standard work.
- Comply with Gotham policies and procedures.
- Participate in Gotham and system wide committees as needed.
- NYS Medical License
- DEA License
- Board Certified or Eligible
Apply for Attending Physician - Internal Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.