Attending - Non-Invasive Cardiologist
The Department of Cardiology is seeking a Full-Time Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their growing department.
- Patient care including inpatient consultation and outpatient cardiology clinic
- Noninvasive cardiac testing such as echocardiography including TEE and cardiac stress testing
- ECG and ambulatory ECG interpretation and reporting
- Teach residents and medical students
- Participate in scholastic activity
- Participate in performance and quality improvement activities
- Commitment to community outreach and patient education activities as needed
- Weekend call as scheduled
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary and a 401k contribution. This position also includes a faculty appointment with Weill- Cornell Medical College. If you would like to learn more in confidence, please apply today!
- American Board of Cardiovascular Disease certified or eligible
- Eligible for NYC licensure
Apply for Attending - Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.