Fellowship Trained Neuroradiologists, in Long Island, NY
Northwell Health is seeking fellowship trained neuroradiologists for an outstanding opportunity in Long Island, NY. You would be joining a dynamic team of academic and community radiologists, many of whom hold positions within our health system and/or local and national societies.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ideal suburban locations in Long Island NY, in close proximity to Manhattan, beautiful beaches, and nationally recognized school districts.
- A variety of flexible practice settings with tertiary and community-based hospital positions available
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full-service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and leadership
- Many opportunities for collaboration with clinical colleagues
- Radiology resident, Neuroradiology fellow, and medical student teaching opportunities at the tertiary hospitals
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
Northwell Health is New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, more than 600 outpatient facilities and nearly 15,000 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 66,000 employees – 15,000-plus nurses and 4,000 employed doctors, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners – are working to change health care for the better. We’re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Graduate Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
For additional information and to apply, please contact: Dr. Claudia Kirsch, email@example.com.