Outpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Position
The Division of Child/Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry at Zucker Hillside Hospital, a Division of the Northwell Health, Division of Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to provide psychiatric evaluations and pharmacotherapy to children, adolescents, and young adults as well as teaching and supervision of child & adolescent psychiatry fellows.
The Child/Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatry Department provides comprehensive, psychiatric evaluations for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioral, and cognitive difficulties. We have a multi-disciplinary team which includes nationally recognized, board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, social workers, recovery counselors, and nurse practitioners. Full-time and Part-time positions are available. Academic appointments at Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine are also available for interested/qualified applicants.
- Excellent base salary - nationally competitive
- Large employer contribution to retirement plan (10.5%)
- Paid CME, license, professional society memberships
- Tuition reimbursement including fully-funded MBA
- High quality Medical/Dental/Vision/Insurance/FSA
- Located on the western edge of Nassau County, Long Island. The best of both worlds.
- Ten-minute commute to beautiful Long Island homes in picturesque towns with vibrant main streets, top school districts, lovely beaches, scenic parks, and abundant cultural attractions.
- Thirty-minute drive to the heart of Manhattan or Brooklyn by public transportation or car.
For further information, or to apply, please contact Victor Fornari, MD: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Outpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Position
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.