TriHealth Physician Partners is seeking a Pediatrician for our Queen City Practice that has offices in Groesbeck, and Butler, Ohio. Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified. New graduates will be considered.
We welcome a kind, enthusiastic and motivated physician who desires to develop long-term, caring relationships with patients and their families. You'll be part of a dedicated team helping set children on the path to reach their fullest potential physically, mentally and emotionally from infancy through adolescence.
· Practice evidence-based medicine in a collaborative, consistent and collegial environment
· 100 percent office-based care
· Patient volume: 100-120 patients/week representing half well-visits and half sick visits
· Schedule: 4 days per week with weekend rotation
· Call every 6 th day with the addition of the new physician
· Established, loyal, diverse patient base; welcoming new patients to the practice as well
Our Pediatricians are friends as well as colleagues, readily cover vacations and leaves, and encourage innovation and creative thinking.
A great place to call home, Cincinnati is ranked #9 on Forbes' list of "The Best Cities for Raising a Family" and fifth on the publication's list of most affordable metro areas. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Your skills and experience will be valued and rewarded, and you'll have a shared voice in providing personalized medicine in our award-winning system of care.
Interested candidates send your CV, call or text me:
Melissa Jansing TriHealth Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392
Apply for Pediatrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.