Medical Director, Pediatric Neurology - West Palm Beach, Florida
- Join seven other employed pediatric neurologists. The opportunity to rotate through Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital's main campus in Hollywood, FL is a possibility.
- Though not required, those with additional sub-specialty fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology, epilepsy, movement disorders or stroke are encouraged to apply.
- Research initiatives will be fully and actively supported through the Office of Human Research, though this is not a requirement of the position.
- Competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience including professional malpractice and medical liability are covered under sovereign immunity.
- Full-time employed position for a board certified physician in neurology with special qualification in child neurology and have a minimum three years? post-training experience.
Wellington, a village just west of West Palm Beach, is part of the Miami metropolitan area and was named Money Magazine 's "Top 100" Best Places to Live in 2010. Wellington hosts seasonal events such as the annual Top Gun model aircraft show, the Barett-Jackson Auto auction, art and antique shows and holiday parades. Beach activities are around a half hour's drive time, due east, to the Palm Beaches. For variety, from Wellington one can access Fort Lauderdale less than one hour away or travel to South Beach approximately a one and half hour's drive.
For additional information, please contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Job ID: PS-1907-81670
Apply for Medical Director, Pediatric Neurology - West Palm Beach, Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.