Kettering Health Network is looking for a permanent part-time or full-time nocturnist to join one of our nine hospitals. One of the great things about our nocturnist position is that the schedule is flexible as long as you work the 177 shifts/year.
- Full time or part time
- No codes
- No rapids
- No procedures
- APP available in house
- Non-profit hospital employed group, so qualifies for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- EPIC EMR
- Collegial group – positive interaction with Emergency Medicine and Trauma teams
- Level III Trauma Center
- Robust benefits package including 5 days off for CME plus allowance, generous 403(b) matching, medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, malpractice insurance, reimbursement for licensing, boards, DEA, and association memberships.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- US Residency required
- H1-b Visa candidates welcome, sorry we do not qualify for J-1 Visa sponsorship
Greater Dayton Community
- Excellent school districts – private and public-school options
- Minor and major league sports
- Local international airport with easy access
- Off Broadway performing arts center
- National Airforce Museum – Wright Patterson Air Force Base
- Access to prestigious golf, major universities, museums, and shopping and dining
Kettering Health Network
- Nine award winning hospitals
- 10 Emergency departments
- 190+ Outpatient facilities
- 13,000+ Employees
- 500 Employed Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
- Recognized as one of the 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson (2018)
- Ranked a Top 100 Great Community Hospital by Becker’s Hospital Review (2018)
- Earned Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award (2018)
Links of Interest
Apply for Nocturnist Wanted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.