Sleep Medicine - St. George, UT - Dixie Regional Sleep Disorders Center
- The Intermountain Dixie Regional Sleep Disorders Center at Intermountain Dixie Regional Medical Center, is a 4-bed lab, seeking a second full-time BC/BE Sleep Medicine physician to join our practice
- We are actively growing an innovative and multilayered approach to delivering high quality and cost effective sleep care, with a focus on patient adherence to treatment
- The position will be 100% Sleep Medicine, which will consist of an outpatient clinic
- Candidates are expected to be certified in Sleep Medicine in their respective field, or have completed a Sleep Medicine fellowship. Candidates from all sub-specialties will be considered.
- Responsibilities will include: patient consultations and ongoing management in a clinic setting, PSG, HST and Oximetry interpretation, and education - patient, staff, physician, and community opportunities. Treat both adults and pediatric patients.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimated from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, Dixie Regional Medical Center, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Apply for Sleep Medicine - St. George, UT - Dixie Regional Sleep Disorders Center
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.