Cleveland OH: Permanent Academic Neuroimmunology Physician Job
- 100% Neuroimmunology - Choose to treat a wide scope or limit the practice to MS
- Academic appointment with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU)
- Epic EMR has been in operation for more than 15 years
- Generous benefits and highly competitive compensation
The MetroHealth System is redesigning its campus with an innovative transformation that will exceed the ever-changing needs of patients and programs for the community. The $946 million transformation is one of the largest public construction project in the nation. By 2023 the new hospital tower will be home to 270 private rooms with additional state-of-the-art facilities, population health initiatives, as well as a re-imagined campus environment.
Cleveland, Ohio offers a great lifestyle.
- Great cost of living - 21% lower than the national average
- Pro Sports - Major League teams (Indians, Browns and Cavaliers)
- The arts - largest theater complex outside of New York City, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the renowned Cleveland Orchestra & one of the world's leading art museums
- Diverse economy - manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, biomedical
- Ease of transit - rated the 6th best city in the US for commuters
- Outdoor activities - Lake Erie for boating and beaches
- Superb park system surrounding the city with many hiding opportunities
- Nationally renowned food and dining scene
Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Please reference Position ID 162834 when responding
Apply for Cleveland OH: Permanent Academic Neuroimmunology Physician Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.