Physician • Internal Medicine
- Join a well-established team of four Med Peds physicians who value time with family, work-life balance, and place an emphasis on physician wellness.
- Growing population in Northern Colorado, opportunity to have large panel of patients very quickly.
- Four to 4.5 day work week; 36 patient contact hours. The use of MA scribes allows you to focus on patients and not the computer during visits..
- Call is 1:5, minimal hospital duties 1:5 for well newborns, uncomplicated pediatric admission. No NICU/PICU.
- Work with patients of all ages, often two to three generations of families.
- Ancillary services at your fingertips.
- All medical subspecialties available locally or in Denver.
With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.
Apply for Physician • Internal Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.