Physician • Hospitalist
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year.
- We offer three shifts; physicians rotate through all three.
- Our schedule is seven on-seven off. Night rotation and swing shift schedules are rotated through every 14 weeks.
- The group covers two hospitals, but work is done primarily at the Central campus;fouradvanced practice providersassist the physicians at this hospital, as well.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift with 2-4 new admissions
Applying physicians must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician • Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.