Permanent Anesthesia/Pain Physician Job in Wisconsin
- $500,000 Plus Earning Potential with Productivity Incentive
- Anesthesia training preferred but will consider PMR or Neurology residency training
- Must be board certified in Pain Medicine
- Outpatient clinical and procedural practice
- Monday-Friday, daytime hours with no evening or weekend call
- Work alongside established staff including NP and PA's
- Must be skilled in all types of injections, blocks and radiofrequency ablation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Interested candidates please contact:
Please reference Position ID 162816 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Anesthesia/Pain Physician Job in Wisconsin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.