Internal Medicine - Burley, ID - Cassia Regional Hospital
- One BC/BE Internist is needed to join a group of two at Cassia Regional Hospital
- This position will work part-time in the outpatient hospital-based internal medicine clinic and part-time in a hospitalist role, taking shifts Monday - Friday
- Call will be 1:8 as a part of the hospitalist call group
- Beautiful location near the world famous Sun Valley Resort, Snake River, and Sawtooth National Forest
- Office space is located on the campus of Cassia Regional Hospital, a 25-bed Critical Access facility
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment and residency stipend available
- Employment position with the Intermountain Hospital Group
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
- Relocation provided, up to 15K
- Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together . Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review .
Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Burley is a riverfront community nestled along the banks and cliffs of the famous Snake River. It offers an ideal setting for family living with clean air and plenty of "breathing space". Population is 10,000 with a service area of 45,000. Tertiary care centers are just 3 1/2 hours north to Boise or 3 hours south to Salt Lake City, Utah. Fishing and water recreation activities abound in the Snake River and nearby Lake Walcott. The Albion Mountain Range and Sawtooth National Forest provide unparalleled outdoor recreation possibilities; including skiing, backpacking, camping and mountain biking. Burley also offers a local's favorite ski resort, Pomerelle, which caters specifically to families enjoying and learning to ski or board, and features 24 expertly groomed slopes, advanced to beginner runs, & 2 terrain parks. Sun Valley ski resort, world famous vacation destination, is less than two hours away. You will find a four-season climate, low humidity and mild winters. With a strong economy, Burley offers not only an outstanding professional opportunity but an ideal setting for life away from the practice as well
Apply for Internal Medicine - Burley, ID - Cassia Regional Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.