Surgical - Hospitalist
Provide on-site clinical coverage during the evening, night, and weekend hours for the Department of Surgery and its attending physicians at Rochester General Hospital. Coverage includes direct patient care, in-house consults, and performance of bedside procedures.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Department of Surgery
Schedule: Nights and Weekends
- Clinical choices and work/life balance a priority
- Choice of community hospital and/or tertiary care hospitals
- Flexible scheduling options
- Manageable patient volumes, average census 14
- Moonlighting, teaching available
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, performance based incentives, sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
EDUCATION DO; MD
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Surgical - Hospitalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.