Laborist MD (OB/GYN)
Board Certified/Board Eligible Obstetrician - Gynecologist (Laborist - Nocturnist)
Come join Reliant Medical Group, where we are transforming the delivery of health care across Central Massachusetts. Reliant Medical Group OBGYN Worcester based OBGYN providers deliver at Saint Vincent Hospital's Center for Women and Infants, located in Worcester. Worcester is Massachusetts's second largest city, located 40 minutes west of Boston. We are seeking to add a dedicated OBGYN Laborist for 2-4 shifts per week, Sunday - Thursday (flexible) Shifts are 7:00PM to 7:00AM or 7:00AM-7:00PM.
What you will enjoy:
- Access to a Level II-B Nursery
- 100% Inpatient Work
- Coverage of labor and delivery, as well as GYN inpatient and ED consults.
- On call and emergent GYN surgery cases
- 1700(+) Deliveries per year
- Great team of physicians, midwives and nursing support
- 24/7 hospital CNM support for triage and first assist
- Excellent hospital facility.
- An outstanding compensation package including a generous time off package.
- Benefits and malpractice provided.
- Ideal as a full time job with creative scheduling options.
- Ideal as 2nd part time job for additional income.
Compensation at Reliant is market-competitive and based on both volume and quality measures, allowing opportunities to increase income based on quality outcomes and patient satisfaction. In addition, Physicians at Reliant also enjoy the following:
- CME reimbursement up to $2,500/year for full-time
- Excellent PTO package - 4 weeks + legal holidays & 2 floating holidays
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Long Term/Short Term/FSA Benefit Package
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
As one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the country today, Reliant Medical Group consistently delivers clinical outcomes that meet or exceed national standards. At Reliant, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transformation and see the results when 97% of our patients recommend us.
The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
Reliant Awards: https://reliantmedicalgroup.org/blog/category/reliant-awards/
The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT; New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland, ME.
To learn more about this and other opportunities, please apply through the link to the right. If this is your first time at our site, you will be asked to create a basic profile that will allow you to receive updates about your application from the team. Alternatively, you may also contact us directly at:
Thank you for considering opportunities with Reliant!
Apply for Laborist MD (OB/GYN)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.