Orthopaedic Surgeon-Finger Lakes
As an Orthopaedic Surgeon with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you.
- High-volume, well established practice consisting of three attending Physicians and two Physician Assistants.
- Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center is the first practice in the Finger Lakes Region to use computer-assisted total joint surgery. Also the first in the region to conduct a MACI procedure!
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, is a 120-bed community hospital with a 180 bed hospital-based nursing facility that has earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval™ for excellence in hip and knee replacements
- Competitive benefits package includes: malpractice coverage, retirement plan, sign-on bonus and more.
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital is also in the US TOP 5 for patient safety and infection control.
- Join the Health System that's earned 13 Beacon Awards!
Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Salary Guarantee
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Paid malpractice with full & tail coverage
- Defined Pension Plan
For more information, please forward your CV to Michelle Simlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
EDUCATION MD; DO
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon-Finger Lakes
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.